FenoQ TriCollagen Joints
- A new generation approach to the freedom of movement
- A revolutionary method to maintain healthy joint function
FenoQ TriCollagen Joints is a specialized new generation liquid tri-collagen for joints containing9000 mg of type II fish collagen, 1000 mg of type I fish collagen, methylsulfonylmethane, glucosamine, chondroitin and other ingredients that are vital tohaving healthy joints, tendons, bones, cartilages and muscles.
- Forget cracking joints. What do you dowith squeaking doors? Normally you would apply some sort of lubricating oil on the door hinge to fix the door squeak right away. Then why would you ignore the cracking of your joints? The unique ingredients of FenoQ TriCollagen Joints will lubricate your joints and allow you to enjoy smooth movement with no snapping or cracking every single day!The product contains 9000 mg of type II collagen that formsbroad closely-knit networks and ensures that the bones do not rub against each other and the joints stay strong and firm.Other ingredients of the product have the following functions:
- Glucosamine supports cellular regeneration
- Chondroitin sulfate belongs to a group of glycosaminoglycans that turn into proteoglycans when joining with proteins. Proteoglycans form cartilage and connective tissues and maintain the elasticity of cartilages and slippery joint surface by absorbing water. This way, the friction of bones is reduced and the impact on the bones during movement is cushioned.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) stops the deterioration of the cartilage tissue, improves joint mobility and blood flow in the muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Don’t let the gnawing joint pain limit your mobility. Thanks to the achievements of modern medicine and pharmaceutics, today you can forget your actual age. The quantity of collagen, which is the main structural material of joints, starts gradually decreasing at the age of 25. Luckily, you can ensure effective intake of collagen through blood and enjoy total freedom of movement by taking the hydrolyzed collagen supplement FenoQ TriCollagen Joints.
- Exercise without the fear of injury.Do you like sports and always try to push yourself to the limits? Make sure to take a good care of your joints so that your sports career does not get ruined by injury. Frequently, the athletes take care of their joints only externally, by applying bands to strap the joints. However, this is hardly helpful for the inside of the joint. FenoQ TriCollagen Joints is a new generation product containing 1000 mg of type I collagen which forms strong rope-like fiber tissues and ensures that ligaments and tendons can withstand high stress. Decreased possibility of injurymeansmorepassionfor sport!
FenoQ TriCollagen Joints is the result of many years of cooperation between Lithuanian and Swedish pharmacists. This dietary supplement was developed after careful consideration of the biggest and most prevalent joint problems of Lithuanians and the good experience of the Scandinavian countries in treating joint diseases. It’s time for the Lithuanian people to discover the ease of movement and enjoy sports without the risk of injury at any age!
Ingredients: purified water, vitamins and minerals, sweetener: fructose, hydrolyzed collagen (contains L-glycine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-hydroxyproline, L-glutamic acid, L-arginine, L-aspartic acid, L-serine, L-lysine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-isoleucine, L-hydroxylysine, L-methionine, L-histidine, L-tyrosine, L-cysteine), acidity regulators: citric acid and malic acid, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, berry flavoring agent, color additive: purple yam (Dioscorea alata) fruit extract, emulsifier: xanthan gum, potassium hyaluronate, turmeric (Curcuma longa) root and stem powder, tea plant (Camellia sinensis) leaf powder, sweetener: steviol glycosides, cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
|Supplement Facts||25 ml||DRI*,%|
|Hydrolyzed collagen (Type 1 and 2)||10000 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||417 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate||417 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||417 mg|
|Vitamin C||200 mg||250 %|
|Hyaluronic acid||6.6 mg|
|Turmeric root and stem powder||1.6 mg|
|Tea plant leaf powder||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin D3||25 μg||500 %|
|Vitamin B12||8.3 μg||332 %|
DRI* – dietary reference intake.
Directions for use: adults may take 12.5 ml (half a bottle) to 25 ml (1 bottle) per day.